WELCOME to the LAW OFFICE OF ALEXANDER P. SOROKO, ESQ., Attorney and Counsellor at Law.
This Law Office provides assistance and services as a Consulting Attorney on legal issues and special needs in:
- DISABILITY LAW / ELDER LAW GUARDIANSHIP
- SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW SCHOOL DISCIPLINE
- DUE PROCESS HEARINGS IDEA FAPE IEP MDR 504
- DISABILITY ESTATE PLANNING SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS
- HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- TRUSTS WILLS & LIVING WILLS
- CONSERVATORSHIP HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES
- MEDICAID SOCIAL SECURITY SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME
This LAW OFFICE is authorized to practice in all Courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia, including the Supreme Court of Virginia. Federal practice is authorized in the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia-Alexandria, the Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Alexander P. Soroko, Esq., is a certified Supreme Court of Virginia Guardian ad Litem. Membership - Virginia State Bar, American Bar Association, Arlington Bar Association, Fairfax Bar Association, COPAA (the Special Education Counsel of Parents, Attorneys, Advocates), Virginia Guardianship Association, and Notary of the Public - Virginia.
The Law Office of Alexander P. Soroko, Esq., 703-224-8044, ASoroko@SorokoLaw.com.